Quilting Queerly at Drygoods Design
- Location: Drygoods Design (301 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104)
- On Display: February 4th, 2016 – February 29th, 2016 during shop hours (weekdays 10am-7pm; weekends 10:30am-5:30pm)
- Opening Reception: Thursday, February 4th, 2016 from 6:00pm- 9:00pm
- Description: I got to take over a 10′ x 15’ wall at Drygoods Design for the month of February. The wall is filled with 26 gold framed fabric wall hangings. Each piece is for sale between $35-$350. The opening night reception corresponds with the First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk.
COLOR FORMS at Seattle Pacific Art Center
- Location: Seattle Pacific Art Center Gallery (3 West Cremona, Seattle, WA 98119)
- On Display: October 5th, 2015 – November 27th, 2015 during gallery hours which are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Opening Reception: Thursday, October 8th, 2015 from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Description: I have two small wall hangings for sale alongside the work of an incredible group of visual artists and quilters.
- Including Artwork From: Anna Boenish // Ara Jane Olufson // Blair Stocker // Chawne Kimber // Colleen Elizabeth // Hillary Goodwin // Jessica Vehorn // Jeffrey Maris // Julie Alpert // Kate Sweeney // Matt Macomber // Martha Peterson // Nicholas Sistler // Paul Komada // Ruby Hoppen // Season Evans // Shelby Marie Skumanich // Stephanie Ruyle // Wynde Dyer // Zak Foster